DREaM 5 – LIS Practitioner Researcher Excellence Award
Dr Ben Goldacre presented the LIS Practitioner Researcher Excellence Award to the members of the North West Clinical Librarian Systematic Review and Evaluation Group.
This video is also available on Vimeo.
The fifteen winning library and information science practitioner researchers, who work together as a team across eleven different organisations in the North West, are:
- Lucy Anderson, Bury Primary Care Trust
- Rosalind McNally, Manchester Mental Health and Social Care Trust
- Michelle Maden, Edgehill University (Aintree Hospital NHS Trust)
- Helen Medley, Liverpool Primary Care Trust
- Pippa Orr, North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Morag Platt, North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Clare Payne, Mersey Care NHS Trust
- Tracy Pratchett, University Hospitals of Morecombe Bay Foundation Trust
- Michael Reid, Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Gary Sutton, Warrington and Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Jenny Tancock, University Hospitals of Morecombe Bay Foundation Trust
- Debra Thornton, Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Denise Thomas, St Helens and Knowsley Health Informatics
- Anne Webb, Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Riz Zafar, Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Dr Alison Brettle of Salford University mentored the team.
To find out more about the award, please see the media release from May 2012.